Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hair, hair, hair!

Awwww. ): My hair's not that straight. Lilian says it's a good thing since the chemical's not too strong. But still. Kinda sad. TT I mean, you can see the difference that I straightened my hair, but it's not very straight. Look like last time when I straighten my hair sometimes when i go out. But the BIGGEST difference is that last time I use to wake up early to do my hair, and now I don't even need to comb my hair when i go out. It's presentable-looking, at least. ^^ So. It's worth straightening! Oh. It looks really straight after I bathe and blow my hair. Teehee! ^^


Hahaha, the second difference is that last time when i straighten, it lasts for probably... 3 hours? This one lasts waaaaaaaay longer. ^^


p.s - I've decided to take out my third pair of earring on the 8th of January. xD I'm working very hard to get my mum's consent for ONE LAST piercing! 


Till then! Annyeong~ <3