Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Monday, January 26, 2009

happy chinese new year..?

my first time blogging.. i dunno wat to write actually..


erm.. probably i should clarify something here..


today is Chinesew New Year!!
i feel very lame and stupid of myself.. wen my sister said she wants to share my pink shirt i got fustrated and i said if she wants to share it den fine, i shall GIVE it to her, i dun like sharing. so now i do not have a good looking pink shirt to match my earings any slippers and shoes.. haha..


whatever.. wat is said is said..


and what a sad new year.. i'm having a stomach ache, and it hurts. i cannot tell anyone, especially my mum - i dont want to be forbidden from eating anything.. i just hope i'll get well soon.. at least by tomorrow morning..


hahaha dats all for today.. ( i need to go to the toilet now..)