Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Monday, February 2, 2009

Comfort me, i'm scared.

i am alone right now, sitting in the dark in front of the computer typing, err, this.


i dare not on the light for i'm scared if my father would suddenly come out and give me a good nag.


it so happen that i quarreled with my sis, so i do not want to get into my room so soon.
out of anger i spat out, "i'm not coming in till 3am!", and so, i'm right here now.


hahaha.. do you noe that 12am is best time to tell ghost stories and 3am in the morning is the best time to see 'things'? *shiver*


omg. i hear things. below. soft walking steps. and it's getting faster every seconds. if you a little bit deaf probably you can't hear it-but i can. and it's freaky. really. cannot. i cannot stop typing. i want the typing sound to be louder than the sound downstairs. pls help me.. help.. pls.. i'm afraid to turn back.. i'm afraid to see things.. probably it's just behind me.. probably it's just few inches from me.. and, oh no. i felt sudden chillness. it seems like it just went through my body, leaving me in a confuse state. i need to be brave. i need to turn back. but what will happen if something is really there? what will my reaction be then? shocked? scared? probably i would be screaming my lungs off.


okay. this is the time. on count to three, i will turn back. i need to be brave. brave, angie, brave. stop shiverring, stupid hand. okay, lets do it. 1.. 2.. and............