Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Friday, August 21, 2009

eww.. i look really really ugly today.. all my pictures looked ugly.. ):

after all the cry and stress, finally, program book done. xD my last one.. ^^ haha lydia, nice deco.. (: and i'm proud of it.. xD

so, install today. 21st August 2009 - installed. next year get uninstalled. so i have one more year left, only. (: and i'm proud i've come this far.. xD

haizz. this is bugging me. i dun wanna trouble other people. lydia, thx for bearing with me for the pass whole year. (: can't believe we've worked together for a whole year ady. and we have another to go. xD and amelia. (: i dunno la, if i can be what you want or at least expect me to be. but if you dun like anything of my doing, just tell straight to my face. xD i'll try my very very best to assist you.. xD

and to all band members - congratulations.. we'll work hard together right..? xD i love all of you. hehe anna. thx for the name list. (:

ah~ leo and interactors, thx for coming..! xD

last but not least - i am very proud of my certain friend, or friends, for making such beautiful and delicious cupcakes.. sheryl and aisyah, you guys rock la.. xD

ps - i'm feeling sexy today.. and amalina, i'm not crazy. (:
ps again - BYE, PRIYANGKA and FARAH. (: