Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

xD Addited.

gosh. what's wrong with me. xD addicted to posting videos.. xD xD xD and typing 'xD'. xD see..? here i go again.. xD

to all non-anime fan. don't be prejudice. just watch it. this song's really beautiful. xD inspired by this song to learn violin. so my aim: to get top 15 in class. i wanna learn violin. good luck, sis. get top 15 too and you can learn piano. then we can play this song together. xD
Crescendo [violin and piano instrumental version]:


to all non-anime and japanese fan. xD it's one of my favourite japanese singer..! especially when naoya [black coloured shirt] smiled.. xD
Oredake no Muse by On/Off:


here's a cute and funny one. lmfao..
xD xD xD see them dance!:


another one..xD but kinda noisy though:


last one, specially to my sister.. and me. xD
Kimi e, Oyasumi by Joshua Grant [Ryoutaro Okiayu]: