Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Thursday, November 19, 2009

WHY..?!

F*ck. i feel like cursing the whole world.

ONE
it's really damn friggin annoying to share a computer with someone else. how many time do you want me to say 'AVOID USING MOZILLA FIREFOX'..? every single time i need to sign in again and again. my email. fanfiction. blogspot. youtube. and God freaking knows what else. THIS IS JUST PLAIN WASTE OF MY TIME.

TWO
please listen to instructions carefully. when i say 'GO UP', don't act smart and 'COME DOWN'. it's two total different thing.

THREE
i just want to say that i really HATED the BORING GRADE FIVE. i cannot believe i'm gonna relearn the same grade again. sorry teacher for saying this but yeah. it's wasting my time and money, grade five is not worth so much of my time.

FOUR
my mum better let me sit for theory exam in august next year. if not i'll just FREAKING CURSE EVERY SINGLE SOUL.

i'm gonna regret posting this but i need to talk, no one's here to talk to me. so yeah.. DAMN.