Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Monday, January 18, 2010

Assunta Spirit Week 2010; Happy Birhtday, Tushi..!

i love my school. i know; it's awesome. (:

the opening ceremony of Assunta Spirit Week today was.. fun. we were singing and all.. cheering.. (: but in a way i felt my eyes starting  to swell up with tears. tears of joy; tears of.. i don't know what is it called. i don't want to grow. yeah. right now i have the Peter Pan Syndrome. i DON'T WANT to grow. i want to stay in Assunta forever.. together with all my friends and teachers. i can't express this. for almost five years i've been in Assunta and the thought of leaving the school and my friends.. i can't do it - i just can't.

what am i supposed to do..? 

i wonder how would it be without you guys. a whole new world of new friends and environment. it was after today that i felt i relied on my friends too much. i can't be myself without them. i might seem transparent to them but they are not transparent to me. i see all of them. i love all of them; very very much.

will i ever forget you guys, this school and the memories that's carved deeply (at least, currently) into my brain..?

sometimes i just feel scared to be ever too close to someone. i'm not those that's good in saying farewells. i'm just not a goodbye person.

ahh, whatever. i should just shut my brain and cherish whatever i can now. ^^

owh btw.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TUSHITHA..!
you're seventeen, gosh..! (:

i remember saying this before but i'll just say it again..

i love Harry Potter movie just as much as you do..
but there's something i'm certain of..
I LOVE YOU MORE..! ^^ Best Friends FOREVER..! (:

since you like Harry and i like Ron, i'll put them together in this picture. it's a nice fight we have every time we see each other. (:

Happy Birthday again. (: