Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Monday, February 7, 2011

New Year Resolution

New year resolution... Kinda late to type this, isn't it? (: Don't worry, I know I'm rotting at home (Gosh, I want my results), but I didn't procrastinate when it comes to this. I did my resolution BEFORE 2010 ends on a piece of paper. (: I won't let myself to drop to such a low state of human laziness. :D My pride wouldn't let me do so. ^^


Here it goes:


1. First and foremost, I need to have more discipline over myself, and to train myself to be a more responsible person. Please, Angie, I'm warning you (myself), NO MORE 'SPM- ATTITUDE'..!! You messed up with your own SPM year, fooling around everyday. Can you still remember the one month of visiting the library everyday whenever it's available? Gosh, it was hell. It's so... seriously, it's scary. I didn't realise it much during that time, it was just like going to school, but when I think back and flash back those times, it was really tiring. 


This is to all upcoming SPM students; please don't be like me. Get your Form 4 subjects done when you're in Form 4, cause Form 5 won't be easy. I dragged, and dragged, and dragged, and I had to buck up all 10 subjects in one/two months. IT'S CRAZY. I remember when I could hardly sleep during those days (Probably ten hours a week of sleep?). Well, the first two weeks of exam was okay, but the third week, seriously, I could take no more. I remember clearly the shock when I saw the History paper's questions, the stupid calculations I made in my Add Math paper, the careless/unexpected mistakes for my Mod Math paper, the times when I was really lost and stressed during the second paper for Physics that I was tearing during the exam, the silliest answer that I wrote for Chemistry, and the most nonsensical answer I wrote in my Biology paper. Gosh. It's... hell disappointing. 


Take me as an example, and you'll just ruin myself. I've disappointed so many people, disappointed MYSELF. TT


But now I won't be like that. (: I made up a plan. ^^


For SPM, if I get:


10 As - (With full scholarship) I'll get into a college, or matriculation! ^^


8 - 9As - Well, given the short time (one month) to buck up all 10 subjects, and if I can still manage to score 8 - 9As, I'm actually not that stupid right? ^^ But most probably I won't be getting full scholarship. So if I'm accepted for matriculation (in Selangor) I'll go. If not, I'll do STPM. (: 


7As and below - I don't know what to do with myself. TT I have no choice but to do STPM (What if I can't manage? D: Oh Gosh.) since it's the cheapest. I'll be going to the library at least once a week to revise. With my sister (I'LL MAKE SURE SHE STUDIES HARD FOR HER PMR. :D).


First resolution, done! 


2. Try to stop speaking fault languages. TT I've been using 'F*uck' too frequently, especially when I'm stressed up during SPM. And the habit remains. Grrrr. STOP. 


So far, only. TWO RESOLUTIONS. :D But it's a good start, ain't it? ^^


P.S - HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! ^^