Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Energy Refill: Pending

It's been quite a hard week, with Editorial work piling up, homework forever and ever undone, and those horrible exams going on. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I don't seem to care that much about my studies nowadays. Not that I'm neglecting it, it's just that I don't have to motivation do study or finish my homework on my own. Where's the old Angie where she'll so a whole bottle full of determination? I don't know how to face STPM right now, the thoughts itself seem so scary already, so very intimidating. Can I handle it? The previous (and more hardworking) me would have said, "Of course, I can definitely handle it!" but now I'm not too sure. 


I need to find a way to gain back my determination. 


I want to be a full forced Angie, where I excel in whatever I want to be good in. 


YES. That's the spirit. 


But first, i need to get something out of my heart. I THINK I JUST FAILED MY PREVIOUS MATH PAPER. :/ It's extremely depressing, that I can actually fail a Math paper. What is wrong with my brain? I know I'm not working hard enough, but I'm really tired and worn out. Everyday I feel as though I've squeeze my brain juice to the maximum. And just for the sake of confession, I've cried a few times these days already. Physics is just as depressing as ever, I just want to pass my paper, why is it so hard? Now Math is getting more cruel. I'm failing Math paper too. I just ... can't accept the fact. )': God, please help me. D': 


I need to stand up right now, I cannot remain on the floor too long after I've fallen. 


I need to find my old self back.


I will be the one whom my family an rely on in future, and the one whom they will be proud of one day. 


Wish me luck. (: 


*credits to the owner of the picture*