Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Comparing 'types'. (:

I just read a post from Alison: read here


... and lets compare. ^^


Longish-hair - Of course. (:


Light-brown/Blondish hair - Doesn't really matter to me.. As long as it's not blue. :D


Lip piercing - Nope. 


Multiple ear piercings - Cannot be more than mine. Hahaha maybe one/two pairs will do. ^^


Musical instruments - If possible, YEAHHH. :D Drummers! *high five, Alison* Or piano too. ^^ Might as well learn guitar also. ^^ 


Black nail polish - Uhm, I like it on some certain people only, so it depends. (:


Coloured contacts - It's definitely a no-no. Even I don't wear contacts. Actually, I like guys with SPECTACLES on, and doesn't look like nerd. Cool specs, so yeah. ^^


Rockish-punkish style - I think I prefer the tall, princely type; the shy one which takes the initiative. (:


Maybe I should write out a whole list of criteria. LOL Since I'm free these days. ^^ (Alison, lets compare, HAHA)


P.S - Any one watched GOOD MORNING, BOB? It's hilarious! :D


Hongki~! <3