Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Change of Perspective

(Still in Valentines' mood, LOL and I can't think of any fanfictions to write, so...... ^^)

When my friends asked me this question:

"What type of guys do you prefer?"

I used to tell them that I like older people, with an age gap of 4-5 years is much preferable. But now when I think back again, I guess the problem has nothing to do with age gap, it's the level of maturity. A person can be younger than me, or maybe same age or only a year older than me, but they might have been a much more matured person than myself. 

And those are people that I really respect. 

Someone has once told me that I'm a matured little girl, but I act the other way round. Tell you what, I like acting immature. Come on, I'm still a kid, right? I should act like one. ^^ It's enough just to have brains acting like an adult. (: I like it that way. ^^

FT Island's Minhwan once said something similar to this: "I want to earn more money, so that I can be a good father in future, someone that my family can rely on." 

Minhwan's only a year older than me, and yet he plans his future already. And mind you, he said that when he was very, very young, probably 17 years old? 

Again, I respect people like him. Probably that explains why I'm so in love with Minhwan with such a young age (Or should I say a strong sense of admiration?).. Actually, all FT Island members are really mature.. (: I love you, Minhwan, Jonghun, Seunghyun, Hongki and Jaejin. ^^

Therefore, I should stop being an ass and study hard. (: I want to be someone my family members can be proud of. (: 

P.S - I feel FT Island is a very inspirational band. During SPM, I watch one of their interviews (Hongki said something like this, "I won't give up, because I have my fans walking alongside me.") and somehow this inspired me to study as hard as I can. That explains why I was at the library most of the time. D: And now, FT Island inspired me to be a stronger person, and take up life's upcoming challenges. ^^ I'll do my best, nothing comes for free in this society. It's a dog eat dog world. ^^

Life without colours is just like living in greyscale spectrum, it's of no fun. ^^ (Sorry, crappy much.)