Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Shinrei Tantei Yakumo

Psychic Detective Yakumo; an anime with mixtures of mystery, with very very slight romance. (: Though the cases are not as cool/complicated as those in Detective Conan, this one is more of spirits since Yakumo (the lead character) can see them well. Nevertheless, this series kept me in fine interest and is definitely worth a ride! ^^


Not to mention that Yakumo speaks like Kuroshitsuji's Sebastian (same seiyuu, LOL) and look a little like Death Note's L. :D


Yakumo:

P.S - I really really really want a pair of black and red drumsticks; the like like Minhwan's. But it's ridiculous to buy one now right? Grrrr. Why didn't I get to know FT Island earlier? Then I would have practiced really hard in band. Since Minhwan and I are both percussionists. <3 Haih.