Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Friday, February 18, 2011

Apparently Form 6 starts in May? :D But then I have NS.. D: My playing time is coming to an end.. NOOOOO!! I'm not done enjoying yet~ TT


I remembered in one of my 'dreams', someone came and ask me directly;


"Aren't you wasting time not going to college or working since it's already February?"


Ahahahahaha, this is what I'll reply;


"Nope, because I'm having the time of my life. I'm enjoying myself now, and I'm not regretting it even for a second." 


:D Chill out, people. (: It's my choice. ^^ I'll just wait for my results. ^^ 


Peace~ ^^ 


P.S - I used to say Oh Wonbin has a really good body. I'm not taking back my words; I'll edit it a little bit. :D Minhwan's body is also awesome. ^^ (I sound like a pervert, don't I?)