Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Thursday, March 31, 2011

All Teenagers Are The Same.

Tell you what. People hardly see me lose my composure, but well, I guess my friends and family members know that I'm a very hot-tempered girl. I'm rebellious.


All teenagers are the same, no one is really perfect. There must be some certain problem in every teenager. Some are bitchy. Some love to spend money foolishly, without using common sense. Some likes to threaten parents, saying they'll commit suicide or whatsoever. 


I am also a teenager. A normal one. I do have my negative points.


Well, I guess I'm the Jekyll-and-Hyde type. I can be a really nice person, listening to every thing you say (I'm referring this to my parents), saving money and choosing the cheapest/most reasonable place to study (I can even go as far as taking up Form 6, despite knowing that it's f*cking hard - sorry just, mind my language for today.), seriously, I can be such a good little girl. But please don't forget. I have my Hyde side too, f*cker. The rebellious part of me is struggling to get freedom. I mean, ughh. What the hell. F*cker, I don't even know what I'm typing right now. 


IT PISSES ME OFF, ALRIGHT? DAMN. And I seriously hate it whenever you tried shaking it off with a f*ucking joke when I'm trying to be serious. What kind of stupid attitude is that, just shut the f*uck up, will you? Keeping quiet will be much a better choice for you.


You know what, if you don't plan to keep your promise, at the first place you shouldn't even have given me that tiny bit of hope. You know how much it means to me. 


HAHAHAHA. What a nice day it is today. As I type I just feel like crashing the screen to pieces. F*CK. 


(I know I'm being mean. I will regret posting this later. But I just need to get it off myself. And mind you, I am not apologising for posting this.)