Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Friday, April 8, 2011

0330, Satisfaction.

Well, these days were stressful (I kept thinking about my future studies and stuffs) but I couldn't help myself from visiting dear YouTube. :D 

I was randomly searching and I found 0330 by U-Kiss. I'm not really a U-Kiss fan, but this songs totally melts my heart. So awesome! It's like, the moment the melody starts your hearts will be automatically attached to the song. <3

0330 MV: HERE

And then FT Island's Satisfaction was released. OH MY GOD. I thought So Today... was awesome, this one is better! :D I mean, I still love So Today... very much (it's still one of the best Japanese song to me. ^^), but Satisfaction is my new addiction. :D Along with 0330. ^^

Satisfaction MV: HERE 

P.S - I'm getting really frustrated not being able to write new stories, or updating my fanfictions. Where are all my inspirations? TT And my English's getting from bad to worse as the days pass. I need to grab a book like, asap.