Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Friday, March 4, 2011

From Now Onwards...

From now onwards, I'll...


1. Eat a little lesser. I'm seriously growing sideways, and NOT vertically. Supper only when I'm utterly hungry! 


2. Learn to control my temper. Seriously Angie, you get angry too easily. Chill out.


3. Reduce the amount of fault languages. No more 'F*CK' from now on! 


4. Speak more. People tell me that I hardly speak? (: I just saw an old report card (kindergarten times) saying that I'm too quiet. LOL


5. Try sleeping by 3am. I know, it's still very late. But step by step, right? 


6. Wake up earlier, at least by 11am. New alarm ringtone: MiNyu likes Jeremy Song [You're Beautiful ep 15] and Minhwan's voice speaking! ^^


7. Drink more water. I feel like a camel (A camel that eats and doesn't drink). I hardly drink enough for a day. At least 3 cups! 


8. ... NOT procrastinate. Well, try? Yeah. Do whatever's important first! 


9. Stop using '..' (double dots) before a punctuation mark. Eg: ..? or ..! It's fine though, to use it after a sentence, eg: Hello.. ^^


10. Accept the fact that I can't get [So Today... Limited Edition B] already. But I just can't! I can't! TT I can't do this! I still want it, grrr. I DESPERATELY want the figurine inside.. D: D: D: It's sooooooo cute~~~~~~!! Haih. I'm hoping for good news from Rachel. 


If I have another 10 of 'Form Now Onwards' then I'll post part 2. :D 


Till then. ^^ (: FT Island, stay cool! ^^


Very old FTI picture: With Alison's Jaejin/Minhwan LOL