Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Inspiring Much?

I am one very good example of someone that's easily influenced. If you keep doing the same thing everyday in front of me, sooner or later I'll be doing that too. If and only if (Ms. Ho, I miss you! TT) it's something that I dislike. 


I discovered that these days I've learnt something from Minhwan. Something which is... not very beneficial. LOL This drummer boy somehow 'inspired' me to speak and act like a baby. D: 


Minhwan: Ah yee yee yee yee~ *start crying and rubbing his eyes*


or


Minhwan: Hing Minari! *hands moving like a baby* (LOL I don't know what he's trying to say, it just sounds like that)


And NOW;


Angie: Aigoo aigoo aigoo~ *IN A BABY MANNER* 


I know it's weird saying 'Aigoo' with an aegyo voice, since it's something like 'Aiyo' but I just can't help it. D: I'm doing that everyday. D: D: D:


Haih. 


P.S - Fingers are itchy, photoshopping time again. :D Flames + FT Island = <3


Click to enlarge. (: