Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Turning Over A New Leaf

I went to KFC today for lunch, and I saw a worker there which I could easily recognise. He has been working there since very long ago, I remember seeing him working there since I was a kid. 


Hardworking person, I should say. But unfortunately his left hand is not functioning... exactly perfectly. My mum said he was born that way. 


When I look at him, I feel really sorry for him. At least his boss was generous enough to hire and keep him there. And no doubt he proved to be a well trained worker. 


I learnt something today. Someone could actually possibly work that hard just to make a living; and that proved that I should be more hardworking like him. To be more persistent and determined in what I want to become in future. I don't want to dawdle like how I used to be. 


And one day, I will achieve my dreams. 


P.S - I can't wait for Wonbin's C'mon Girl! ^^