Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Sweet Dream

I had a really sweet dream today, this morning. 


So. (: Here it goes. 


Somehow FT Island and I ended up in a dorm, with some of my girl friends. I don't know who are they though. Can't remember. And then,


Neoreul dasi bwado neon neon nae sarang
(Even if I look at you again, you you are my love)


Subaekbeon bwado nan nan ne sarang
(Even if I look at you hundreds times, I I am your love)


Ah! Phone ringing! Who's the one calling me?


Haneuri maejeojun neon nae sarang
(It was written in heaven, you are my love)



Niga jamsi gireul ilheun geot bbuniya
(You just got lost for a moment)

Shoot! My phone fell to the floor!


Dasi taeeonado neoman barae
(Even if I was born again, you're the only one I hope for)


Dasi saranghaedo neoman barae
(Even if I loved again, you're the only one I hope for)


I pressed the green button and, "Ahnyeonghaseyo?"


"Angie?"


Oh gosh, I thought. Minhwan just called me. He's on the line right now. 


"Minhwan?" I asked. 


But then I realised something. COMMUNICATION PROBLEM. 


Shoot. I can't understand him. 


And then, the world seem to brighten. Minhwan said on the other line, "Can you speak English?"


I as just about to say yes and then some random 017 number called me (for real) AND RUINED MY DREAM. GRRRRRR. 


Doraol geoya doraol geoya
(You will return, you will come back)


Niga eobtneun naneun eobseunikka
(I don't exist without you)


But still, it's a nice dream. (: I was smiling all the way. ^^ I hope to see you, FT Island! Please visit Malaysia!


I hope mv: HERE!