Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

So Today... Limited Edition B

So. I'm stubborn. Very very stubborn. I JUST HAD TO ORDER THAT ALBUM DESPITE KNOWING THAT IT'LL BE EXPENSIVE. 


And I'll pray that they won't have any additional charges or fees. If not my father will explode. D: 


And now, the last thing I should pray for is.......... Hopefully nothing goes wrong. Really. I really want that album. I know Satisfaction will be an awesome collection, and then they'll have Five Treasure Island too. And then I think they'll record a new korean song? Aish. So I thought I've always wanted So Today... cause it's the newest single. But no! Satisfaction is out already! And I honestly think Satisfaction sounds REALLY REALLY GOOD. So why do I not have the urge to buy Satisfaction????? Because: I'm stubborn and I want So Today... =.=' 


So yeah. I hope I'll really get that album. (:


FT ISLAND, WAIT FOR ME~! ^^