Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day Of 2011 (Part I)

Hahhh. It was a thrilling year. :D Or at least I thought so.. :D So much happened within this 365 days.. Discovered so many new things.. And now I'm off to discover more in the following year of 2012.. (:


So how did I spend my last day in 2011? I sang korean song ngeheheh :D :D Well, mostly korean songs (FT Island HAHAHAHA yay!) xD And and and! We celebrated Kah Yan's brother's birthday at Neway, Puchong. Sing sing sing only! Hehehehe and well, makan too xD So who went? There's Alison, Kah Yan, Jacqueline, Mikeru/Jia Wei (birthday boy! ^^) and his two other friends, Mun Chun and Wai Soon. :D And myself. ^^ 


So, hehehe:


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY 
FRIEND, MIKERU !! 
:D :D :D 
HOPE YOU HAD A 
MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY 
WITH US TODAY.. (:

PS - Next time if I got see you again I'll belanja you makan. :D hehehe. Since I didn't buy you a gift today D':


PSS - We even had [S.H.E - Mikeru, Mun Chun, Wai Soon] and [飞轮海 - Me, Alison, Kah Yan, Jacqueline] and [Troublemaker] !! xD