Hello!

This is funnylahahaha.blogspot.com ;
Please enjoy your stay. (:

Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Last Day Of 2011 (Part II)

New Year Resolution:


1. Reduce usage of fault languages. =.= 'Sakai' and 'asshole' included. D:


2. Don't be so temperamental! D: Chillax and don't get too grumpy too easily. Control your emotions! ^^


3. Procrastination is  no-no. xD


4. Spread the love of FT Island! :D Primadonna fighting! ^^


5. I will learn to respect the elders. As in, really really respect. 


6. I will visit the library at least once/twice a week. (: STPM, here I come! :D 


7. I will learn to appreciate the people around me. (: I love every single one of my family and friends. :D


Hopes and Thoughts:


1. I hope everyone I know will be healthy. :D


2. I hope to excel in my STPM, I want 4As plus MUET must be at least a band 5! :D 


3. The world, hopefully there will will be less sufferings. ><


4. Peace! :D


LAST BUT NOT LEAST, 2012 hello hello~ 2011 goodbye goodbye~


HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
:D :D :D